Welcome To Elite Automotive Services
At Elite Automotive Services, we strive to do whatever it takes to make your Car, Light Truck, Motor home or Commercial Fleet Vehicle, maintenance and repair experience, as simple, convenient and affordable as possible.
At Elite Automotive Services, we strive to do whatever it takes to make your Car, Light Truck, Motor home or Commercial Fleet Vehicle, maintenance and repair experience, as simple, convenient and affordable as possible. We are truly a one stop shop. With many years of combined experience, our award winning, factory trained, Master Certified Technicians will perform all manufacturers scheduled maintenance and repairs on your vehicle. We will also handle all your fleet needs as well. We understand the importance of a fleet operation and pride ourselves on meeting your unique requirements. We guarantee your vehicle will be “Fixed Right the First Time, On Time, Every Time”. We offer the best parts and service warranty in the industry. Providing complete customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
AAA Approved Auto Repair Shop In Lake Forest, Orange Country,CA
Elite Automotive Services is a AAA Approved Auto Repair Shop serving Lake Forest and the surrounding areas. We have been recognized by AAA as an auto repair and maintenance shop that delivers competent and high quality service that you can count on!
- Brakes wear out over time requiring service. How long your brakes last is based on various things such as driving conditions, how you brake and other factors.
- We are here for any kind of trouble with your car or truck. We know your vehicle breaking down can be frustrating and even worse it can leave you stranded.
- The transmission may well be one of the most complicated and important components of your car or truck.
- As our mission is to provide Lake Forest, CA and the surrounding areas with a place that takes care of all their vehicle needs, we provide oil changes for all cars and trucks.
- Your foot meets the accelerator pedal and your car takes off – but what happens when you hit the brakes? If you're not confident in your vehicle's ability to brake firm and straight, then it's time for a brake service.
- A starter is an electrical motor that is connected to the battery. The job of a starter is to set the engine (pistons, crankshaft, etc.) in motion when you turn the ignition switch on. Once the engine starts and is in motion.
- Car batteries can be expensive replacement parts. Depending on the make, model, and battery quality. However, many people are surprised to find out that there is an inexpensive alternative.
- Let's talk water pumps. The engine is cooled by coolant/antifreeze mixed with water. The coolant then flows through the radiator where air cools it down for the return trip back through the engine.
- Now, timing belts just wear out naturally so you want to replace a worn belt before it slips or breaks. Check your owner's manual or with your service advisor to see when they recommend you replace the timing belt.
- Are you in need of an alternator repair services? Look no further than Firestone Complete Auto Care, where we offer a Complete Electrical Check that evaluates the health of your car alternator, starter and battery.
- Fuel Injection Service: Is fuel injector auto maintenance worth the expense? Is fuel injector cleaning part of my regular auto maintenance schedule? Some great questions.
Schedule Service or Repairs in Lake Forest,CA Today:714-941-0683
26801 Vista Terrace Lake Forest, CA 92630
Mon-Fri: 7:00AM – 6:00PM
Sat: 8:00AM – 5:00PM